Pac Food started marketing packaging solutions for commercial (production) kitchens in 2009. At first, a complete range of cook chill bags were developed for several Central Production Units in Australia. These units predominantly produced food for aged care centers and hospitals which profit from long shelf life possibilities given by using the cook chill principle. Pac Food supplies 70, 100 and 115 micron co extruded packaging enabling shelf life for wet dishes from 1 week to 6-8 weeks.
Soon after introducing cook chill bags, Pac Food developed a range of vacuum sealing bags and recyclable trolley covers. Pac Food’s trolley covers are the first recyclable covers in Oceania.
In 2010, Pac Food took over the exclusive distribution of PanSaver Ovenable Panliners. Then in 2011, Channel Bags for domestic vacuum sealing machines were released along with ScrubSaver Low Temperature Panliners.
In the past few years Pac Food has introduced Recyclable Piping Bags, Shrink Covers and Vertical Form Filling Film.
A few basic principles Pac Food strives for:
- Provide customer service as we would like to be treated ourselves
- We consider after sales and service a very high priority
- Make sure we are never out of stock of regular product lines
- Problem solving for our customers, we will do our utmost, as soon as possible
- Respond to quotation inquiries and product inquiries the same day or ultimately the next working day
Pac Food has an office on the beautiful Sunshine Coast and warehouses some stock lines in the Sunshine Coast area. The majority of the stock is held in Brisbane, but we also have warehouses in Melbourne and Auckland, ensuring an Australia and New Zealand wide, efficient and fast distribution. Call us for advice or samples, we ensure very competitive prices and a service you will not soon forget.