Are you asking yourself ‘Can I save money using Vacuum Sealing Bags?’
The answer is yes! According to some estimates, you can actually save up to $2,700 a year by vacuum sealing!
The main reason is less food waste because vacuum sealing extends the shelf life of food. Often we throw away food items that have spoilt or are not as fresh anymore but if you vacuum seal and store your food or leftovers correctly, this won’t be the case.
Money Saving Tips
Pac Food have put together a list of some money saving tips from using Vacuum Sealing Bags:
- Buy meats such as lamb, pork, beef or chicken from a local butcher or grocery store in bulk, then vacuum seal and freeze. Vacuum sealed meat can be freeze-stored for 15-20 months.
- Buy fresh produce from farmers markets in bulk or when on special. The fresher the food when vacuumed the longer it will last. Frozen sealed vegetables can be stored for 18-24 months, however they must be par boiled prior to vacuuming sealing.
- Don’t throw out leftovers, vacuum seal and freeze them. They will wait in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them.
- Buy cheese in bulk or on special, vacuum seal and freeze. Cheese will last in the refrigerator from 4 – 8 months when vacuum packed.
- Make big batches of soup or sauce, vacuum seal and freeze. Reheat when ready. Vacuum sealed soup or sauce can be freeze-stored for up to 12 months.
- Buy grains and dried beans in bulk or on special, vacuum seal and store in the pantry.
Can I Save Money Using Vacuum Sealing Bags?
Pac Food are here to provide nothing but the best vacuum sealing bags Australia to help you save money.
Pac Food is committed to providing customers with the best products, best prices and best customer service. Perfect for domestic use – whether you love fishing, camping or buying meat in bulk – and even small food & beverage outlets such as cafes.
Take advantage of our easy and secure online ordering system. View our extensive range of bags, rolls and vacuum sealers here. Don’t forget to keep an eye on our specials section – updated regularly – or view our range of combo deals to suit every budget. Got a question? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.